Social Icons

Monday, June 27, 2011

Belle C has shared this SlideShare presentation: Business Process Improvement

To: Jorge Saguinsin <profjorge.entrep@gmail.com>


Good Day Sir!

Here's the HTML code for the presentation:


By the way Sir, I'd like to thank you for inspiring us to reach for our dreams and for helping us realize our full potential.  15 sessions are too short to learn everything about Entrepreneurship but it was enough to motivate us to dream big and make a dent in the universe!

I'll see you around Sir.  Hopefully, 2 years from now, you'll see a better version of me.

Thank you for being a part of my AGSB journey! God bless and may you continue to inspire others through your teaching.  

Cheers, 
Belle



From: Jorge Saguinsin <profjorge.entrep@gmail.com>
To: Belle <bellecapala@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thu, June 23, 2011 11:56:45 AM
Subject: Re: Belle C has shared this SlideShare presentation: Business Process Improvement

Hi Belle,

Many thanks

Jorge.

Please send me hmtl so I can post in my blogsite

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Belle <bellecapala@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Sir,


I've uploaded my SR. Please visit the link below.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Cheers,
Belle


Begin forwarded message:

From: "SlideShare" <donotreply@slidesharemailer.com>
Date: June 22, 2011 2:02:33 PM GMT+08:00
To: bellecapala@yahoo.com <bellecapala@yahoo.com>
Subject: Belle C has shared this SlideShare presentation: Business Process Improvement



Hey,

Your friend Belle C has suggested the following SlideShare presentation for you.

"I think you will find this presentation useful."

Want more from SlideShare?
Go Pro
To change email settings on SlideShare, login to your account or contact SlideShare support for help.

We have your email address as bellecapala@yahoo.com.
Click here to unsubscribe from ALL SlideShare emails or here to adjust your email notifications.


No comments:

Post a Comment