We prefer to deal with individual representing a clan or a group. A town hall is ripe for shouting match and misunderstanding. Better get spa, or board resolution and talk to one guy. He talks to his group.
I experienced that one well known realtor, a Pres of a firm selling golf shares in premium golf clubs, searching me out and asking me to do the whole works of putting up a subdivsion: financial, sdp, operations, construction. He had the cad free with several revisions
The land was owned by 4 sibilngs now all dead (subject to EJS) being new I proceeded without an engagement contract or a fee and or authorization from family members. I depended on his word that he could handle his cousins. ....could handle his cousins.
We spent hundred of hours poring through plans my staff prepared pro bono. Being green and being from same school (whom I thought to be honorable and gentlemen we proceeded) We happened to meet a certain GE, a cousin daw, who for a fee: would handle the EJS and prepare the subdivision plan, take care of BL and DHSUD for a fee (which was cheap then) So I drafted a MoU for them and told them my role is done (di pa maliwanag ang fee for consultation and packaging) Months passed. Thereafter, the GE texted me because his cousin is nowhere to be found. And so I followed up. He didnt answer the phone And all I got was a text: his brod did not agree .. Maski kapatid niya hindi niya hawak, wala siyang authority. He wasted my time and that of the GE..... Part of my tuition
No comments:
Post a Comment