Social Icons

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Importance of customer service, of the lake (of the fish) to marketing efforts

Ateneo Professor on Entrepreneurship

Rizal Philippines
May 27, 2017

Image result for security guard turning off buyers

This morning I biked to a auto car display in the nearby town because I wanted, to own despite its steep and stiff price to acquire their SBU (no stock not even a brochure)  I wanted to see desperately if they have stock in display.  I was lured into buying one after riding in such a unit in the Visayas

However this party was turned off that I was not allowed by their SG  to park the bike nearby where it is visible. (as per order daw)  I would not like to lose a P100,000 bike. I lost the chance to talk to a marketing professional.  I would like to buy but not to shabbily treated.  The purchase could be worth 5 million

The company spends fortune on their displays, car rallies, brochures, launches only to be stymied by a lousy order that rubs the prospect the wrong way.   Of course they would not miss one lost sale... There are competitors and cars for sale with more bang for the bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment