A cousin recently called me about the inheritance the sibling had (and they are 5) and for which she is excluded. She was quarreling with the rest of family, but I encouraged her to attend events of sis and brod and which she did.
She told me her sis who was almost 40% interest in the property approached her so that the same could be liquidated/sold and PHP divided.
So I proposed:
1 To have subidivided plots project
2 I made three price points: low mid and high with interest ranging from 6 to 9%
3 Net proceeds after dev cost com amount to 4M2@ for low, P5M @ for mid, and P6M for high
She would earn ORC for marketing the project of up to 5% of gross and up to 3% of net amounting to about P700,000. Wow. Maybe counting the eggs early not yet But we have to make estimate for motivation
From zero to something. Entrepreneurs really create wealth
No comments:
Post a Comment