Monday, August 31, 2026

Lady businesswoman, a Rotarian said she is starting to put businesses just like ours in her home province, looked upon me as a model

Nation building via learning and being the best in business









This post got over the weekend how do you do and our business.  She is a fmer Rotarian and brought us some deals back at her home province.   I said fine.  Hows our business.  Fine.  She said she is starting to make one beside the property she brought to us several years back.    1 hectare (but maybe she will not make money on that) Then she will go a next town where she has 3 hectare

She said I am her idol.  Am wondering why???!

I told her she can contact me and meet how we can further help her in business. I have helped another lady, also a Rotarian put up 2 memorial parks in her island province.  Now we are on our way to 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment