Social Icons

Thursday, January 17, 2013

For ladies only? You can't be serious...

A forthcoming talk by Dan Kennedy for women entrepreneurs.  It  is a summit.  What makes women entrepreneurs unique?  Are there strategies that are uniquely female only?

The summit will be on Feb 8 - 10 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dan Kennedy <info@dankennedy.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Subject: For ladies only? You can't be serious...

Over the years I've become known as "the professor of
harsh reality."
I was dubbed this because I was the only one in a chorus
of yes-men who would ever point out the flaws in a
proposed idea.
Not everyone always likes to hear about flaws. In fact, I
learned early in life that most people prefer delusion to
reality. Dislodging people from their delusions often winds
up making you the brunt of their anger--the "shoot the
messenger syndrome."
However, you and I need to relentlessly seek out reality
in our own businesses and our own lives, even when
unpleasant or uncomfortable as real success is based
on truth.
I suppose that sounds elementary, but in actuality,
people often avoid hearing unpleasant truths.
Next month I'll be speaking at GKIC's Women Entrepreneur's
Next Level Summit where I'll be delivering some
straight facts. I've decided to toss caution and tact aside
and deliver a very ungentle collection of reality and advice
that comes from my experience and dealings with the
most successful women entrepreneurs, thought leaders
and celebrities I've worked with over 38 years--and there
have been many.
Today, find out what I really think about a women's only
event and get some straight talk...
Click here to keep reading
Dedicated to Multiplying Your Income,
Dan's signature_Black.jpg
Dan Kennedy
GKIC
P.S. I'll be presenting at the GKIC's Women Entrepreneur's
Next Level Summit on February 8-10 along with some
brilliant and savvy entrepreneurs and marketers. I'll talk
about some of the ways that women get in their own way.
Some of these are universal, shared by men. But men have
certain self-sabotage attitudes and behaviors that are
uniquely theirs. Women have a Dolce & Gabbana bag full
that are uniquely theirs too. There are some strategies and
tactics worth borrowing from men. There are some very
male ideas that should be avoided as if explosive toxic waste.
I think you'll find my thoughts about this provocative and it
may just liberate you from a lot of limiting B.S., and
empower you to achieve faster and with less struggle than
you ever imagined. I hope I'll see you there. [www.gkicwomen.com]


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this email because you or someone using your email address requested information
or joined a program with Dan Kennedy and GKIC.  If you don't wish to receive email from us, you
may click on the link below to update your contact information. 
 manage or change my email subscriptions

GKIC Insider's Circle
8430 W. Bryn Mawr Ave.
Suite 500
Chicago, Illinois 60631
United States
(800) 871-0147




--
Jorgeus George


No comments:

Post a Comment