Social Icons

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Rappler to interview Prof Jorge Entrep on Victoria Court case analysis post?

Ateneo Professor on Entrepreneurship

Angono Rizal, PHL  |  February 11, 2013

The Dean of the School texted me last night that Lala Rimando of Rappler (I often take news item from their site) wants to interview me because of a post on Victoria Court case analysis which I posted on this blog last June 2012  <Panelists Led the Victoria Court Case Analysis>  It was posted last June 27, 2012.

I just reviewed the  post and found out that it could be a trending article:  more than 2,000 viewed it and that is a very remarkable popular post?  All other Victoria Court case write up ran into hundreds.  I wonder why? 

Should I agree to an interview?   It was just a case analysis in the class on positioning....(on marketing, on product positioning)

I will have the interview this afternoon 

Aya Lowe, a Filipino Australian reporter from Rappler contacted me to an interview on motels, and she will focus on Victoria court.  She happenned to see this post:   on case analysis about positioning problems of the said motel and that is it.  I am not an expert on motels.  It will be at H de la Costa 430 this pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment