Social Icons

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Learnings from the Bangkok REE Conference.

Promoting Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Ateneo GSB spent a great deal of money sending me to the REE conference in Bangkok Feb l-3, and I am extremely grateful for the privilege, the honor, and experience for being there.  Certainly the monetary figures  can not match the academic knowledge, and practical experience I have gained.  True to my mission of sharing entrepreneurial knowledge to others, I have blogged summaries and tidbits of what I have learned so that even in a small way it may contribute to local,  and maybe to some other readers out there.

I list and recap the Bangkok experience that may be buried by other posts that are I think are valuable to many:

Effectuation Entrepreneurship 

Increasing Creativity

Being Remarkable, Radical and Relentless - a Purple Cow

Conversation Mapping

Using the Kitchen, Limited Time and Resources to Teach Creativity

DTAC Social Entrepreneurship - Helping the Farmers

Family Managed Business (FMB's) in India 

Lowering Health Care Costs in Thailand - Social Entrepreneurship 

No comments:

Post a Comment