Social Icons

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Meeting with a Silicon Valley Entrepreneur - new love is Proxiwoo

Ateneo Professor on Entrepreneurship



I was invited by a former student-inventor to meet with the CEO of their new enterprise, Virtus Venture.  Though on  short notice, I agreed because it was a great honor and opportunity to meet first time, up close and personal American technoentrepreneur.  We met at Mandarin Hotel in Makati (earlier he met with MVP;   wow)

The CEO is Tom Cooper who has been a prolific Silicon Valley entrepreneur.  He has put up 11 Silicon Valley start ups and has exited many of them (and became rich) in IPOs. 

Unfortunately for me, I was delayed because of the floods and the heavy rains, --> traffic at EDSA, delays.  I hope I did not give the idea of Filipino time is late always.  I want to come to my meetings on time (Juan time).

He has now a new passion, Proxiwoo, which like his other passion in Silicon Valley promises to be the disruptive innovation in marketing and affinity programs.. (We are planning to acquire one for the use of our company, and perhaps for sub (and helping Virtus Ventures be introduced to our friends and acquaintances.)

No comments:

Post a Comment