Social Icons

Friday, July 12, 2019

Outgrowing being in operations, being "retarded" and being the Chairman

Ateneo Professor on Entrepreneurship

July 12, 2019

I am getting confused, not that I am old by the demands on the job.  People still call me for go no go on purchase, hiring, discounts, HR concerns, marketing, or have to fill in the gaps in their plans... I still insist on having conferences or looking after oversights... Or things left undone. 

I thought I must focus on the vision of the company and their achievement.... And let others handle the operational aspect.  What if they dont do the job well.. And losses after losses come as a result....

Should they still be part of my work?  Should I let go off them in case they dont get  the job done well.

I still think, I have to keep the business together and level this up

No comments:

Post a Comment