Social Icons

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Big upscale malls prohibit picture taking

Ateneo Professor on Entrepreneurship

Metro Manila, PHL   May 23, 2013

I was a in a major mall at a CBD and I was happily taking pictures of the new wing and development so that readers may get to know them and the mall get a free publicity.  I was accosted by a guard and prohibited to take pictures;  I promptly deleted the pics.  This is the second mall where management security are  paranoid and lack confidence.

I lost interest in promoting or mentioning such developments;  anyway they get big PR and ad budgets.  So much for endorsing their stores and products and benefits via this site.

But visitors be forewarned that they now have such unpublished rules and woe unto you who take pictures.  And maybe visit malls that are less paranoid and friendly

This is my second offense/incidence.  I should know my lesson.  So much for sharing and blogging big establishments for free

No comments:

Post a Comment