Social Icons

Monday, August 5, 2013

AGSB graduatiion yesterday at Irwin Theater at the Loyola Campus

Ateneo Professor on Entrepreneurship

Angono, Rizal   PHL  |  Aug 5, 2013

                              Prof Jorge, Dr. Tony del Carmen, and Dr. Ed Morato

I attended the AGSB graduation at Irwin theater at the Grade School compound of the Ateneo de Manila University.  Unfortunately for me, in my desire to honor the graduates, I commuted (I lost my driver's license early this year in a trip to the province -  pickpocket?)  I rained so I had to bring my umbrella, and the air was humid so I perspired a lot.

I arrived at the campus by 2:15 but had to take a long route to the pedestrian gate.  The Megaforce guards who are from the Security Agency were strict and asked me to go around.

Those who were there were:   Profs Tony del Carmen, Ed Morato, Lydia King, Dr. Noemi Martin, Lulu Moguel, Abellana (whom I mistook for someone else) Gary Grey, Cesar Mansibang, Dean Albert. It was noticeable that there were fewer professors from AGSB who attended the graduation.

There were new faces from Admin:   JJ (I did not get his surname - the new registrar replacing Dr Mansibang, Rudy Ang the new dean replacing Albert Buenviaje.  Bug he will assume March 2014, and Dr Tonette Angeles the new VP for Professional School.  JJ told us that there are 450 grads in all, with the bumper crop coming from ASG.

Frmer Mayor of Cainta Mon Ilagan was a gold medalist of ASG, so was Atty Vivian Dabu, and Mike Ligayo (former students)     Edwin Duenas and Arch Risha Tobias were silver medalist.

Congratulations

Prof Jorge at the Heritage Hall

                                  Some more picture taking


                               Dean Albert and VP Tonette


                                 The afternoon heat was overpowering




                           Prof Lulu this time was on injury list, she broke her hip bone, Marian D  right



                                             The mass presided by Pres Fr. Jett Villarin


                                   A la Hollywood for taking pictures


                                   The reception for snacks after the graduation

No comments:

Post a Comment