Social Icons

Monday, August 19, 2013

Why as an entrepreneur you should read a lot, read more books? (in support of special reports)

Ateneo Professor on Entrepreneurship

I spent maybe more than a  hundred thousand pesos on books. I read more than 300 hard copy books and made written summaries on each and every one of them.  That is why I kept pace with what is happening with the latest in business and entrepreneurship even though I live in the province.  I have blog reader too that gives me latest (Googles blog reader is gone but I have feeds from rss)  I have always believed that Knowledge is Power.  It is true then and is true now. With the multiplication of knowledge powered by the web, we have to keep up to be competitive.

In the entrep course, there is portion for special reports where students are enjoined to read books, and report in class.  The summaries (presumably in powerpoint) are to be uploaded to slideshare:  to help increase knowledge of fellow students, past  and future students and multiply ideas of management, entrepreneurship, and business leadership faster.

Here is one such interesting reading/viewing from Slideshare: 




No comments:

Post a Comment