Social Icons

Sunday, August 25, 2013

The weather and the legal holidays do not favor the holding of the Monday Spentrep elective at H de la Costa campus?

Ateneo Professor on Entrepreneurship

I should have started an entrep elective subject at H de la Costa two Mondays ago. As we all know, two floods/typhoons hit the country and the classes were suspended.  Tomorrow is National Heroes day, another no classes day and this would be the third day that classes would be postponed.  It favors my decision to take a leave from teaching for a while since I am now a senior

There are supposed to be 17 students and I emailed 4 of them just to get touch to read the syllabus and to start preparing for the assignments  (which could be plenty)

Here is the list sent to me by Owie. How many would continue;  this subject is challenging (hard)

No comments:

Post a Comment