Social Icons

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Pricing your services as a consultant, or business plan preparation

Ateneo Professor on Entrepreneurship

Rizal Philippines
October 5, 2019

I am shocked by the prices being charged by fellow lecturers for their services.

I do not ask for a price because I have my own business from which I derive income.  I would get about P5k to P10k for a whole day of lecture and presentation.  For BP I charge P50,000 on staggered basis.
Cheap hindi ba.  May mga kaibigan akong doctor, na nagtatanong ng advice pa dinner nga lang.  And then pag nagpatingin ka may charge...   How unfair yata.  Or I should charge the correct value for my knowledge and expertise...

My former subordinate charge P100,000 for out of MM speaking engagement.     There was a BP for a memorial park na ang charge ay P200,000 for a bank loan, and even then the loan was not granted.

How much should be the fair amount to be charged.?...  Or huwag na lang tumanggap ng engagement?

No comments:

Post a Comment