Social Icons

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fwd: I Want You To Succeed... But We May Have a Problem.

This could be part of your opportunity seeking.  Exercise due care and diligence whenever you join such a network.

I am neither making a positive or negative endorsement of the pitch.  You can learn how to make your own entrep pitch from the article or from the video

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vita Koci <kocivita@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Subject: jorge.saguinsin, I Want You To Succeed... But We May Have a Problem.




I'm glad to see that you have an interest in Empower Network,
but there is a serious issue that could be the "make or break you"
in this industry that I think you should know about:
You see, this (or ANY) industry really revolves around those who
take Massive Action and make things happen.
If there's something that's holding you back, or you just need some
questions answered, I wanted to personally send you this e-mail to
let you know that I am available to answer any concerns you may
have about this system, or myself as a coach, mentor and friend. I
encourage you to reply or give me a call.
Remember, I'm looking for partners ... not employees. I'm not going
to try and sell you into my business so you don't need to worry
about a long sales pitch from me. We BOTH need to agree that
this is the right business for you. If it isn't, no harm done. But
if it is, the time is now.
We need to get you started in my exclusive training that could have
you earning a substantial monthly income while eliminating the
technicalities that most face when marketing their business online.
I am looking for 25 qualified members to join
my team and earn themselves at least $5K to $10K a month.
Why do I want to do that? 2 words - PASSIVE INCOME
Well, take a look at the compensation plan to see how it all pans
out:
It's as simple as that. And once you start implementing my training
and applying what you learn, you too have the potential to earn a
massive residual income as well.
It just doesn't get any better than that!
Empower Network is a great opportunity but more so...
this is about YOU.
You have to want to succeed.
Do you have a desire to earn more money, to take care of your family,
to do the things that you have always wanted to do to in life?

Are you the type to create success... or wait for it?

To making things happen,
Vita Koci
PS...  listen to this profound message created by
Multi-Millionaire Anthony Robbins, as he interviews two other
"average guys" who hit it BIG TIME. It is of utter amazement as to
what you can accomplish when you simply follow thru and take action:



6 woodhouse pl, fraser, act 2615, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TEwsrIxMLLSsjOysDEwcjLRmtIyMrCyMzCwc




--
Jorge U. Saguinsin
Angono, Rizal
nuideashare
cheapcures

HOLY GARDENS MEMORIAL
"Special Place where "

No comments:

Post a Comment