Social Icons

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fwd: So You Want to be a Millionaire, Read This

I wanna be (wannabee) a millionaire (billionaire) so bad... so goes a song.

Everybody wants to be one.  Incredibly despite dark clouds in the economic horizon, more and more people are becoming millionaires. 

So how do you become one? 

Mike tells you how.



On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Mike Litman <Mike@mikelitman.com> wrote:

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here



Dear Professor Jorge

It's an honor to serve you. It really is.

It's been my dream since I was 19 years old to help people change their lives and I take this opportunity very seriously.

Yesterday you downloaded my #1 best-selling book 'Conversations with Millionaires' ($15.95 value). It's my gift to you.

Chapter 1 in the book is with Tony Robbins' 1st mentor, Jim Rohn.

This chapter is incredible. I've read it 50 times or more.

Here's a point I want you to re-read or read today.

You see, Jim talks about why it is important for you to become a millionaire, and it's probably not what you think.

Not by a long shot.

Conversations With Millionaires


My life changed from these conversations I've had with millionaires.

It really did.

I'm the only author in the world who reads their own book 3 times a year, there's so much wisdom in these pages.

Download the book now and jump into chapter 1 with the GREAT Jim Rohn.

Conversations With Millionaires



Your Coach,


Mike


P.S. You don't have to get it right, you just have to get it going.





If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe
Connect To Success, LLC 37 Club Drive Jericho, New York 11753 United States 989-632-1429




--
Jorge U. Saguinsin

Angono, Rizal
nuideashare
cheapcures


HOLY GARDENS MEMORIAL
"Special Place where "






No comments:

Post a Comment