Social Icons

Monday, June 4, 2012

Fwd: 59 Business Services You Should NOT be Paying for...



From: Callan Rush <info@magnetizeyouraudience.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Subject: 59 Business Services You Should NOT be Paying for...



You're not going to believe this...

I found a site where you can get complimentary business services done
for you... I'm talking about actual, legit, real services... many of which
you're likely already paying good money for.

I can't yet vouch for the quality, obviously, but you'd be silly if you
don't at least check it out...

http://www.magnetizeyouraudience.com/cpid/349

There are people on the site willing to:

... build your optin pages

... create your blog

... write your bio

... set up your email auto-responder

... even set up your accounting systems

... its CRAZY!!

The only catch, it seems, is you have to set up your account
and choose which services you want before midnight tomorrow, so I
suggest setting up your account right away...

http://www.magnetizeyouraudience.com/cpid/349

I just set up mine, it was easy... I gave my name and email and they
sent me a password.

Some other services being given away are:

... writing your articles

... setting up your Facebook pages

... even building you a Mobile App

When I logged in I saw at least 59 different business services being
offered... don't miss out!

http://www.magnetizeyouraudience.com/cpid/349

Anyway, I hope this helps.

Until Next Time... BE BRILLIANT!



____________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment