Social Icons

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Factor Paper by WC, LPC Regis



What factors I do / don't posses that make / do not make me a Business Entrep (not more than 3 pages). You can do a self assessment available from the internet. Do a thorough self analysis.
          I had taken personality test and my Enneagram number is 6- Loyalist. It best fits my personality. This profile manifests in so many different ways whether personal or career life. I am committed, security-oriented type, hardworking, responsible and trust worthy. It is also true that I am an excellent troubleshooter and foresee problems. On the other hand, I can also become defensive, evasive and running on stress while complaining about it.
          I am trusting and at the same time suspicious. I can be cautious and indecisive but also reactive. Sometimes I fear making important decisions and did not trust my own judgment but at the same time I do not want others to make decision for me. I would ask someone and verify my decision to a friend or sister if they will do the same if faced with this type of situation. I also dislike uncertainties in life. This personality helped me gain loyal friends too. They trust me as I am with them. I am able to influence and establish good relationships with friends and others. It is only sometimes when people over relied to me and take advantage of my trust to them especially in work place.

          I am loyal when it comes to friends and beliefs. It is true that my basic fear is of being without support and fear of abandonment. This reflected the person I chose to marry. I had chosen someone I am secured of. Sixes think and worry a lot too just like me. I think and worry a lot of things, may it be big or small. I take risks but afterwards I worry. As a business entrepreneur, what I should develop is not to be worried about the risks instead to be enthusiastic about the opportunities. I believe that I am a passionate person. I always strive to be the best in whatever situation I am with. I often seek opportunities for growth and I value continuous learning. I can be a risk taker at times but I assume responsibilities to every decision I make. I sometimes have an optimistic mind to find the potential even in crisis situations and see goodness in difficult times which is important in being an entrepreneur. However I need to be a keen observer and to sharpen my ability to discern patterns, identify behaviors of the people, community and competitors that will affect my business as a whole.

          I understand that being an entrepreneur is having an: 1) Entrepreneurial Mind Frame which is to see things in a very positive and optimistic light. 2) Entrepreneurial Heart Flame is that surging passion to find fulfillment in the act and process of discovery. 3) Entrepreneurial Gut Game which is the ability to sense without using the five senses and the intuition to create insightful conclusions without the difficult process of logical, systematic and sequential thinking. With my personality and traits, I just need to strengthen my good points and just work on developing the other characteristics to prepare myself in becoming an Entrepreneur. 2.5

.

No comments:

Post a Comment