Social Icons

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It is 12 Days Before Christmas, the Entrep Class Had Exchange Gifts and Mini Christmas Party

An Ateneo Graduate School of Business Advantage

During the break, at the instance of Ms. Maiza (and upon the suggestion daw of Norman) we had exchange gift at the entrep class today.  We also shared fried chicken, pasta, and pizza.  We also ate the new product of Group 2:   the chicken nuggets + brown hash.  (Nughash, Hashnuggets? Give me a name guys).  I picked Engr. Garcia as my gift receiver;   MLS picked me and gave me a lifelong dream, to pamper myself with Pl50.00 coffee at Starbucks (value according to George Schulz)

Here are some of the pictures:


                                      The Classroom Christmas Tree
                           
                                       Merry Christmas


                            Gerry, Mark, Leah, Armando, and Bonna sharing food


            At the Bottom is Group 2 new product;  Group I's Le Bon at top center

      
                                During the exchange gifts:   Gerry and Norman


                                 Engr. Redentor got my gift



                                       Norman's gift came from Gerry, a towel


                             Bonna and Maiza opening their gifts


                            Bonna got nicely packaged white wine from Maiza


                                 The class picture;  Leah and I will be starbucks guests?


No comments:

Post a Comment