Social Icons

Friday, December 30, 2011

What Every Start Up Entrepreneurs can learn from Admiral Stockdale - Forbes

An Ateneo Graduate School of Business Advantage


Bike and Save the Earth

The article, which is from Forbes got my attention.  I am familirar with the Stockdale principle in Good to Great Jim Collins, which state that you must be realistic (not overly optimistic in your outlook) as disappointments can cause your failure.  I was just wondering how it applies to start up entrepreneurs.

However, as I read the article, it dawned to me as more of Sun Tzu or Dr Morato's treastise on Self Mastery.  "Knowing thyself, knowing thy enemies, One thousand battles, one thousand victories"

If you know your type as an entrepreneur, then the more likely you are to succeed.  Here is the link:


what-every-startup-can-learn-from-admiral-stockdale/?feed=rss_home

No comments:

Post a Comment