Social Icons

Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Lipa AGSB Regis entrepreneurship 2nd session

FIND OUR MORE ABOUT THE ATENEO GSB ADVANTAGE

We had the 3 activities today:   lecture on Introduction to Entrepreneurship,  a self affirmation exercise (I am the best) and a group activity.  (Disney Left!?)

Here are some of the pictures (they tell a thousand words)


                         
 The Moderators, Elisa and James awarding the prize that I donated to the Swerti group, Yrene to the right.  Last week, we had a debate:  (three sided debate?:  entreps are born, made or lucky)  The lucky group being more cogent, I think won.


                                      And the winners are:   Rico and Paul.


                 Paul - I am the best, good in numbers, singer, compassionate, friend of Anne Curtis


                   Enter the Dragon - James, I am the best;  Martial Arts guru/master


          Gil of Jesus:  active with GK, religious and spiritual - the best

         
              Elisa, a scholar, hardworking, businesswoman, reached the zenith -  I am the best


                           Winnie, a mother, leader to her family - is the best


                          Prof Yrene, the best to her students - I am the best


                         Rico, with an amazing presentation video, finished at 5 am - the best


                          Can Rico please do the same biography for me?


                                          My Record book:   Henry L is absent




                                          Group 1 Credit Card scam






                         Group 2 Email hacking scam;  protect your email add from hacking/hijacking




What, Disney Left, or Disney Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment