Social Icons

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Atty. Vivian Dabu, former Entrep Student at AGSB Clark, a Remarkable Public Servant

An Ateneo Graduate School of Business Advantage

I am constrained to write a few words on Atty Vivian Dabu, a former student at AGSB Clark.  She could have been an outstanding ASG student and graduate.  When I first saw her, I thought she was an ordianry MBA student.  Later I learned that she was the trusted assistant of Fr. Emong Panilillo, the priest governor of Pampanga.  I learned more about her as she made her presentation and more when I got the embed code of her Grameen bank slideshare presentation. I was surprised on what I found out.

She has ll slides on various topics mostly ethics and government service.  It is good that I had 4 more than her.  Otherwise I would have been shamed.  (Some students shy away from this Slideshare assignment, which they do in Markma anyway and do not want to open a slideshare account).

Here is the link to her slides:

Slides of Atty Vivian Dabu at Slideshare

Congratulations Atty.  It was great honor to have been with your company for 8 4 hour session.

No comments:

Post a Comment