Social Icons

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sales Hunting Tips from "The Sales Hunter"



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Hunter <mark@thesaleshunter.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Subject: Sales Hunting Tips from "The Sales Hunter"
To: holygardensgroup@gmail.com



SALES HUNTING TIPS FROM
The Sales Hunter

July 10, 2013


MARK HUNTER
"The Sales Hunter" 
Mark Hunter
Mark Hunter helps salespeople and companies find better prospects and maximize profits!

LET'S CONNECT
  
Find me on Google+ 

View my profile on LinkedIn 

Follow me on Twitter 

Like me on Facebook 

View my videos on YouTube 


QUICK LINKS
The Sales Hunter RGB

JOIN OUR LIST
Join Our Mailing List
Forward to a Friend

Why? How come?
Could you explain more?
Could you give me another example? 


Great questions you can use any time with a customer.

To find out why these are so effective, go to my Sales Motivation Blog.

Ready for Solid Pricing Skills?


As I travel globally, I meet salespeople in all types of industries and selling situations.

Pricing concerns are a thread that seem to show up in just about every conversation I have.  There is no doubt about it that companies and their sales forces are looking for the best ways to maximize profit without compromising on price.

Too often, discounting is the rule, rather than the exception, much to the detriment of the bottom line.

If you and your company are ready to set in place solid pricing strategies that do not rely upon discounting to close sales, please contact me.

I welcome the opportunity to talk with you.  You can email me at mark@thesaleshunter.com or call me at 402.445.2110.


In Case You Missed It...

Happy Hunting!
 
Mark Hunter
"The Sales Hunter"


This email was sent to holygardensgroup@gmail.com by mark@thesaleshunter.com |  

Mark Hunter | 15633 Underwood Circle | Omaha | NE | 68118



--
Jorge Saguinsin

"Getting higher and stronger"

No comments:

Post a Comment