Social Icons

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I started using this site in Classroom Teaching for Entrepreneurship Last Night

Our generation needs an ENTREPRENEURIAL REVOLUTION.

Last night at Ateneo GSB, I started teaching a new batch of Entrep Students l5 in all, and I started using this blogsite as a teaching tool.  I did not use any more the USB, I just clicked the labels and archive.  I used the videos that I embedded from CBS and E corner.

I walked through the syllabus, had my self introduction using the slideshare presentation using the blog.  They will submit their assignments using the blog.  A lot of paper is saved. It is  a more efficient method I think.

I hope the students will find the method useful, unique and interesting.

One of the students of note is Ms. Aurelin Castrence who took a l6 years leave of absence from the MBA.  I said I was worse;  It took me 20 years to finish my MBA.  She is not alone.  Ms. Castrence is a granddaughter of famous Pura Santillan - Castrence;  a Filipino writer in English of note.  I remember her because in high school, we had a project.  We had to obtain picture of these famous Filipino authors in English, had their pictures painted to be left in the classroom.  Pura's picture was difficult to find.

I hope the students, who enrolled into subject by default (ie that is the available subject on hand) will find the remaining 7 weeks (the subject runs 8 weeks x 4 hours@ session) and will find lifetime value in their learnings, as Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment