Social Icons

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Prof Jorge at Go Negosyo

Our generation needs an ENTREPRENEURIAL REVOLUTION.

Yesterday, I got from Marga Antonio of Phil. Center for Entrepreneurship (other name Go Negosyo) a CD of the appearances/lectures I made for Go Negosyo.  Go Negosyo is a mass based program for promoting the entrepreneurial mindset, headed by Mr. Joey Concepcion and Ramon Lopez of RFM.  Joey occupied a cabinet position under former President GMA.  From where I am coming from (maybe I am biased) Go Negosyo accomplished much in starting and sustaining entrepreneurial revolution in the Philippines.

I was able to participate in this program when I substituted for someone in Ateneo Center for Continuing Education for Go Negosyo's Caravan in Malolos Bulacan.  As always, the caravan was studded with TV personalities to attract viewers.  I remember Ms Cheryl Gosim  interviewed me.  It was really a challenge to compress 5 x 4 hour classroom sessions into a l0 minute power point and l0 minute Q and A.   But I was able to do it.  Some more pictures at other Go Negosyo's public forum:

At :PBEX at Megamall





How I wish this Go Negosyo would have the full support of this present Presidency.  It was a GMA program, therefore, it could be in the backburner by now...I do not see much activities by Go Negosyo lately....



No comments:

Post a Comment