Social Icons

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Karla Milan...Sad Trip.....Need Your Help (a scam?!) a cybercrime

A scam;  an illegal activity.  I guess her yahoo.com account was hacked and her account blogsent me this.  This is the 5th such kind of pishing or "dugo dugo "post that I received.  The subject used to be a student and engaged the travel industry.  Beware of such a scam

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Subject: Karla Milan...Sad Trip.....Need Your Help
To:


Hello,
           I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's due to the situation of things right now. I'm stuck in London,England at the moment, I came down to London on an unannounced Trip, Everything was going fine until last night when I got robbed at GUN POINT, all cash credit cards and my cell phone were stolen away, it's such a crazy and brutal experience, The authorities are not 100% supportive, the Embassy asked me to come back in three week I can't wait till then, but the good thing is i still have my passport at the hotel i lodged,Right now I am financially strapped and needs help flying back home, I'm having troubles settling the hotel bills and getting my ticket renewed.

Please I need you to loan me some money, I promise to refund you as soon as I'm back home, All i need is (€1,650.00 EURO) but I will appreciate any amount you can spare me.. I'll be waiting to hear back from you on how you can get the funds to me please..

Thank You.

Karla Milan



--
Prof Jorge Saguinsin

+639228730181

www.profjorgeentrep-jorge.blogspot.com


www.profjorgeentrepdev.blogspot.com

www.profjorgenentrep-ateneo.blogspot.com

www.nuideashare.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment