Social Icons

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Investor Warning: China's Plan to Destroy Your Wealth...

You will be disturbed by this presentation.  If you are an American, can you accept the truth?

Has China really dominated the world in terms of technology, military and economy?

Watch the video

JUS

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wall Street Daily <wallstreetdaily@wallstreetdaily.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Subject: Investor Warning: China's Plan to Destroy Your Wealth...
To: PROFJORGE.ENTREP@gmail.com



Wall Street Daily
Dear Wall Street Daily Nation,

When I find worthwhile opportunities from other publishers with obvious merit, I pass them along.

Below you'll find one such offer from a respected financial publication, which I just happen to enjoy reading. Please give it careful consideration. - Robert Williams

* * *

My name is Larry Edelson and I've been a professional financial analyst for the last 33 years.

You may even recognize my name from my appearances in Forbes, or on Bloomberg, CBS Marketwatch, CNBC, or some other major financial program or publication.

However, I have recently exposed a truth that you will NOT read or hear in any of those venues. By the time the financial media covers this story it will be too late.

My latest research is far too shocking to get mainstream airplay. My conclusions are far too controversial. And, in fact, I could very well get myself deported, arrested, or even imprisoned by saying these things at all!

You see, I live in Asia right now. My home is a short flight from Shanghai. And I've been using a lot of what I've learned about China and the rest of Asia to help thousands of people all over the world make better financial decisions.

But I'm still an American first and foremost. I will remain an American citizen to my final breath. My mom, my sister, my brother and my three grown kids all live in the States. I want nothing but the best of everything for them and for my country.

And that's why I've decided to do what I believe is in all of our best interests - and tell the uncensored truth about what China is doing right now to undermine your investments and what you must do NOW to protect yourself and your family from China's Long March to dominate the world and destroy your wealth.

It's all in my free presentation, One Nation (Under China) - China's Long March Toward World Domination.

Sound extreme? It is!

If the thought of the USA becoming a financial slave to China disturbs you, I would stop reading now.

I guarantee my presentation will send chills down your spine as you learn about China's Long March toward world domination.

Now please don't misunderstand: I'm not a fear monger or a conspiracy theorist, and this is NOT a political presentation.

I am a financial and investment analyst. And as such, my ONLY allegiance is to my family and to the individual investors I help.

So I created this presentation for one, simple reason: To give you the truth you need to protect your home, your savings, your investments and your retirement from the single greatest economic threat in our nation's history...

In this presentation, I will show you exactly how China's pace is accelerating and about to threaten your financial future and our American way of life.

I will show you how to protect yourself and your family from their scheme to destroy your wealth.

And I will tell you about the investments the "smart money" is buying up now, and how you can do the same to multiply your wealth many times over.

Again, I know this sounds hard to believe.

But if my three decades as a financial analyst have taught me anything, it's that terrible things happen when we ignore reality.

And take it from me: There WILL be terrible consequences for those who fail to act on the investment intelligence in this presentation.

One Nation (Under China) is free to watch, but I must warn you: The facts I report will be disturbing to some investors. Viewer discretion is advised.

Just turn up your computer speakers and click this link; the video will begin playing immediately.

Sincerely,

Larry Edelson

P.S. Before you write me off as a complete wacko, at least hear my argument and then decide for yourself. After all, this is not the first time I've made a "crazy" prediction that ended up coming true. Just ask anyone who bought gold back when I first started calling for a new bull market in 1999!


You are receiving this email as a part of your free subscription to the Wall Street Daily eletter. Manage your subscription. Or to cancel by mail or for any other subscription issues, write us at:

Wall Street Daily
Attn: Member Services
105 West Monument Street
Baltimore, MD 21201

© 2012 Wall Street Daily, LLC All Rights Reserved
Wall Street Daily, LLC. · 105 West Monument Street · Baltimore, MD 21201
North America: 1.855.405.3939; Fax: 1 410.223.2650
International: +1.410.226.2068; Fax: +1 410.223.2650
Website: WallStreetDaily.com Email: CustomerService@WallStreetDailyInfo.com

Nothing in this email should be considered personalized investment advice. Although our employees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized investment advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financial interest in any security recommended to our readers. All of our employees and agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after the mailing of printed-only publication prior to following an initial recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter should be made only after consulting with your investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

Protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. This newsletter may only be used pursuant to the subscription agreement and any reproduction, copying, or redistribution (electronic or otherwise, including on the world wide web), in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of: Wall Street Daily, LLC. 105 W. Monument Street, Baltimore MD 21201.



--
Prof Jorge Saguinsin
www.profjorgeentrep-jorge.blogspot.com


www.profjorgeentrepdev.blogspot.com

www.twitter.com/profjorgeentrep

www.facebook.com/Entrepshare




No comments:

Post a Comment