Social Icons

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Where do bright ideas come from - even from the finance chief depar

Ateneo Professor on Entrepreneurship

This is a story from Inc of a very successful new product.  The idea did not come from R & D or marketing, but of all places  from the finance chief.  The new product was hypoallergenic natural face wipes (cucumber)

The finance chief used to present new ideas but this time he was more passionate.  In the product presentation to a prospect, he was cut off by the customer;   the customer said they will a new bestseller soon.


My mother told me, during the heyday of the Unisun growth that the way for her to screen my ideas was to determine my dogged determination.  If I keep on pestering her with a new idea, that idea would likely take off.  Not all ideas get that same amount of determination.

Where to get best selling ideas? From everywhere in your company

No comments:

Post a Comment