Social Icons

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Dean Announced I will attend Stanford Entrep Tech Teaching Conference in Thailand in 2012

 The Dean of AGSB, Albert Buenviaje, called me up yesterday and announced that I will be attending, together with Dr. Tony del Carmen of ME program, and Prof Glen San Luis a Stanford Tech Conference to be held in Thailand next year.  It will be about innovation, technology in entrepreneurship education.  Boy am I glad  have a lot of videos and materials in this blog and Nuideashare from ecorner of Stanford U.

I will learn a lot more.  I am glad to know that despite being 60, I am still not being retired.  Some useful teaching years may still be ahead of me;  otherwise, AGSB will not invest any more in my self development.  This blog is grateful to Dean Albert and AGSB for this opportunity




Our generation needs an ENTREPRENEURIAL REVOLUTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment