Social Icons

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What Pisses You Off

 One of the NU6 (or N12 as the case maybe) I require from students is to write on what pisses them off at their neighborhood, mall, and at the school.  Frankly speaking, I think the students are speaking truthfully when they talk about cost benefit analysis of their high tuition at AGSB, and the value that they get.


In terms of equipment and machinery, in the two sites where I teach, the IT does not work properly and hence my blog teaching methodology does not work well; there is no wifi, there is virus at the computer;  I think I lost the contents of my USB; maybe we  blame the landlordon the over all ambiance is that of run down place:  dirty, bad maintenance dark hallways (no lights) dusty wall. Whatever happened to 5s being taught at opeman?

Maybe, these are the causes of low turn out of enrolees.  If we are to be entreprenurial, then these things must be addressed sqarely.  Brutal facts/reality bite. And hard.








Our generation needs an ENTREPRENEURIAL REVOLUTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment