Social Icons

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sta Rosa Laguna Entrep Class Yesterday, November 29, 2011




 I would have gone around the entire AGSB system by now (not yet if there is Iloilo?):  Cebu, Clark, Subic, last Saturday was Lipa and yesterday, Sta Rosa.  Prof Aguila often invited me to teach there;  but I couldn't if there was no demand. or request.

I left a little bit late for Sta Rosa from Angono Rizal so I decided to go via C6 which I know is in state of disrepair.  It took me one hour from Angono to Sta Rosa exit, but 30 minutes from the exit to the AGSB campus in Sta Rosa.

I arrived 5:30 at the campus;  met Mr. Richard Victoria, our staff there and the first of the 8 students: Mr. Gerardo Gutierrez, whom I thought to be also teaching.  He happened to know Mr. Med Chua, a former high school classmate, whom I met at SM last Sunday, and he said he is again active at semicon industry in Laguna.  The building was in a state of disrepair and urgently needs clean up.  (Hmmm wht pisses you off)

The eight enrolees are Norman, Gerry, Leah, Engr. Redentor, Mark Lester, Maiza, Mildred, and Armando.

Nice to see you guys.



                                Richard V welcomes me to the spacious classroom

                                The AGSB nameplate at the classroom Door


                                 The Hallway between the Office and the Classroom

      The students:  Engr. Redentor, Leah, Mark and Armando.  Mark hates the AC (Not Carrier) The nose of Gerry is barely visible.  Thats Norman's arms and leg.







Our generation needs an ENTREPRENEURIAL REVOLUTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment