Social Icons

Monday, April 23, 2012

Factors Paper - Volteire Caballero

Dear Sir,

I apologize for this late Factors Paper.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Volteire Caballero

Name: CABALLERO, VOLTEIRE
Topic: FACTORS PAPER (2-3 pages)
Subject: Entrepreneurship – S63


What qualities of an entrepreneur do you possess?

The following are my qualities I possess as an entrepreneur:

1. Organized
I have the ability to organize things by setting priorities. I can have good organization in my daily activities by organizing them.        And I have the focus to set tasks for the efficiency of the operation.
2. Self-confidence
In everything I do in the business, I have the confident to my capacity to improve the things that I want to change for the benefit of the company.
3. Flexible
I have the ability to look at everything around me and focus it toward my goals. And I have the ability to communicate with different types of people specifically in business aspects by not taking things in a negative way.


4. Hard worker
I have the ability to finish reports ahead of time so that I can help or assist others. And I always make sure that everything is done in a simplest but effective way to make things not complicated and fast.
5. Resourcefulness
I have the ability to find ways to some difficulties in operation by making procedures to improve it which fast and easy with an effective results
6. Have purpose
In every new potential income, I am determined to make all of their plans succeed.
7. Good ethics
I have a good attendance records for 4 years as an employee and honesty is the best quality as an employee/entrepreneur.
8. Enthusiasm
I have the interest in every task that I am doing and enjoying it to make my day not stressful.


9. Team Player
I have the ability to work well with different kind of people by patience and understanding.
10. Dedicated
If there is something task that I am handling, I am giving all of my commitment into it to achieve excellent results.
11. Grateful
I am being appreciative to my assistants if they are doing their job well done. Thanking them for their support and help will give them the happiness which I also experienced if my boss is thanking me.
12. Outgoing
I always threat people around me in a polite and friendly ways to gain harmonious relationship with them and a happy environment. Honestly, green jokes are sometimes the best way to lessen stress in the busy schedule.

What qualities of an entrepreneur are not yet with you?

The following are qualities that I may possess as an entrepreneur:

1. Aggressive
I am not really aggressive for the big projects that will result to big failure.

2. English communication skills
I have to improve my communication skills in English.
3. Afraid of Risk
I don't believe chances that is why I am afraid of risk.
 <late paper 2.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment