Social Icons

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Factors Paper: Bryan Roy C. Trinidad

Dear Prof. Saguinsin,

Below herewith is my answer to my assignment about the qualities of an entrepreneur that I possess and do not possess.

Thanks and regards.

Bryan Roy C. Trinidad
SPENTREP-S63

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What qualities of an entrepreneur do you possess?" and "What qualities of an entrepreneur are not yet with you?
The qualities of an entrepreneur that I currently possess:

1. Disciplined
- I can say that I am focus driven on my goals in life that I have set and make that I will make them a reality

2. Confidence
- In every project that I do, I never asked the question if it will succeed or not; what I am focus on is that no matter what happen it will be successful and so far I never fail.

3. Open Minded
- In my current work, I do not mainly on what they have presented to me like reports but I make sure that I will put innovation on it so that I can do my work better.

4. Determination
Even sometimes some of my plans does succeed, I am still determined to finished cause quitting is the last thing on my mind.
10. Passion
Whatever work that the company has presented to me, I make sure that I enjoy because without passion, you will not be able to do your work well.
The qualities of an entrepreneur that I do not currently possess:
1. Creativity
Since I am left brainer, it is seldom that I used my right brain which sometimes I don't have the capacity to do creative things.
2. Strong people skills
Since I am introvert, I don't have the capacity to talk to people which right now I am trying to improve.   3.0


  

No comments:

Post a Comment