Social Icons

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Advice on Strama Paper, Defense and Business.

Promoting Entrepreneurial Revolution

I have noted several invitations:

l.  To be a speaker in a gathering for their franchisee in their company from a former student;

2.  To be a consultant for a strategic meeting of a medical association;

3.  Consulted by several former students on their write up of strama paper and strama defense.

I am honored, grateful this is happening because:  I am just an adjunct professor, and I teach entrepreneurship, not strama.

xxxxx

Yesterday, Labor day, I met a fmr student in MM who did not feel confident of his Strama draft.  I was not careful not to spoon feed him.  I asked him a lot of questions, and on the things he placed in his draft asking him why he placed certain developments as relevant;  asking whether there were degrees of freedom in the changing, innovation of the present assets of the business.  And I found out that he has most of right conclusion.

What counted in the conversation were:   what would panelists ask?  What are the critical parts of the strama?  What are the dos and dont.  Guys like this are really interested to be gurus and be the best they can be.  They are the graduates, the masters we would like to have.....

No comments:

Post a Comment