Social Icons

Friday, April 20, 2012

Fw: Mrs. Best- Prof, NU6 is Insufficient, NU365 Is It!

Ms Hizon was a former Regis Entrep student at Clark AGSB.  Her company is doing well with Halal export or their processed meat products.  They have undertaken efforts to remove the toxic nitrites from their meat and replaced the same with more healthy substances

She has established her own business - Ms Best at Marquee and she is happy to report her progress.

She even talks about NU365.  She says NU6 (as she was in Regis class) is inadequate.  You have to reinvent yourself and your business
everyday

Anj, thanks for sharing.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Angelica Hizon <aohizon.pampangasbest@yahoo.com>
To: Saguinsin 
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 3:34 PM
Subject: Mrs. Best

Hi Sir!
Mrs. Best is doing starting to create its own identity. The concept of Mrs. Best is a casual dining serving different menus out of Pampanga's Best products and second, selling of all Pampanga's Best frozen deli not available in supermarkets found inside a mall. 

Since it was opened in December 2011 - Christmas season, it did quite well. Target was achieved. But when January came, it was selling basically frozen deli, which was only secondary to its concept. So, I thought, as I mentioned to you in my text, I started to survey the customers along the alley where Mrs. Best is located. Most of the customers along the alley were looking for merienda because the tenants are basically offering it. Also, they had local delicacies like the pastillas, pulvoron, etc.


So, I thought of selling these products as well to capture their market. This strategy made a difference, but not as I expected. Then, I thought of capturing the markets of the fast foods inside the mall so that I came up with budget meals at P39 and P49. Slowly, I was capturing additional customers. But I was not content with the sales. So I thought, what do these stores that I do not have. Palabok! 


Mrs. Best is now known to serve merienda, budget meals. not just a deli house so more customers are coming to eat at Mrs. Best.


Oh, by the way Sir, I got this from the NU6 we did in class. But 6 is not enough, so I did NU365. New ideas everyday to capture more customers.

Thank you so much Sir!  (Congratulations! Keep this up.  Jorge)

"Always the best from Pampanga's Best"


Angelica O. Hizon
Marketing Head and Corporate Secretary
Pampanga's Best, Inc.
President - OKMUSICA Advocacy


No comments:

Post a Comment