Social Icons

Friday, April 20, 2012

Fw: $20,000-an-ounce gold??? (scary prediction)

                                       

Does this mean the hyperinflation is really coming to US?  Would it be repeat of Russia in 1990, or that of Germany in WWI?  Who knows?

But as of now, gold retreated;   is it the lull before the bull run for the gold?


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Preston Ely <preston@learntowholesale.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 3:31 AM
Subject: $20,000-an-ounce gold??? (scary prediction)


So, as you know, we're in just a litttttle bit of a bull market
in GOLD.
And by "a little" I mean "the biggest in the history of
mankind.
  Ever."
Observe ...
That's a steep line, my friend.  A steep line indeed.
But what I find interesting is that the world's absolute #1
leading authority on wealth cycles - especially as it they
pertain to gold - is predicting gold to go all the way up to
$20,000 an ounce!
I didn't think it was possible either - until I saw this ...
It's a new post on my blog. 
Gimme your thoughts.
I think I may have found a way for you to make a ton of
money off this whole thing.
Stay tuned.
Preston
p.s.  by the way, I finally got my back healed up (for the most
part).  Turns out I didn't need that stupid back surgery after all.
If you have back problems, here's the magical "one/two punch"
combo.  This only took me 15 years to discover so feel free to
foolishly ignore this ...

Punch 1:  Regenokine Injections at NY Sports Med.  This is
relatively new.  All the pro sports players are getting it instead of
surgery.  Stem cell injections may be even better, but it's a long
arduous process to get the FDA approval (imagine that).

Punch 2:  See the guys at New York Sports Lab.  They work
with over 500 pro sports figures and are the best in the world.
P Diddy is one of their clients - I mean ... come on.  What more
do you need to know?
Admittedly, Punch 1 and 2 aren't cheap.  If you can't afford them
buy the book "Pain Free" by Pete Egoscue and do what it says.



Preston Ely | PO Box 48617 | Tampa, Florida 33646
Email Marketing by iContact - Try It Free!
Update Profile


No comments:

Post a Comment