Social Icons

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Learning to Be

An Ateneo Graduate School of Business Advantage

One of the important thing for old people is Learning to Be - to be better and for self actualization.  This new year, I reflected that maybe I have all ready spent too much time blogging and in the academe. I should be full time entrepreneur once more.  I have neglected wealth building activities, and probably our people and business.  I spend too much time making grades, negotiating with students on petty matters, grappling with so many little problems.  That is not me.  I have spent enough time in mentoring and teaching others.  I should mind myself too.

Today, for the lending business, we brainstormed a new business model.  For the memorial park business, we thought of 5 new things just this afternoon to drum our sales.

It is time to dream of a new subaru impreza, or a bmw, or a volvo and many more worlds to conquer

No comments:

Post a Comment