Social Icons

Friday, May 11, 2012

Fwd: [Duct Tape] Free eBook 7 Tools that will help you get so much more done



Please get the download


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Jantsch <john@ducttapemarketing.com>
Date: Tue, May 8, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Subject: [Duct Tape] free eBook 7 Tools that will help you get so much more done


Jorge,

I love to find and explore new tools. In fact, it just may be one of my
most favorite things to do.

Now, I don't do this so I can share all the new cool things coming at
us everyday, I do it so that I can find new ways to use technology to
get better at some very practical things.

I think that's the goal most of us have - how to use technology to do
more with less and still keep human connections high.

With that in mind I would like to tell you about an eBook that I created
for my friends at Hubspot. The eBook dives into 7 tools that I use
most days to get more done.

The thing people have told me they like most about this information
is that not only do I tell you how to use the tools I spend a great deal of
time explaining why I use these tools.

I find that a lot of business owners get overwhelmed with all the new
stuff that gets hyped and few people are explaining why some new
tool is practical in terms of growing your business and getting more
done in the precious time you have.

Okay, enough about that - go grab your free productivity handbook

Thanks for all your support!

Regards,

John Jantsch
Duct Tape Marketing


Duct Tape Marketing
4806 Belleview Ave
Kansas City, Missouri 64112
United States
(866) 382-8273



No comments:

Post a Comment