Social Icons

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Anhawan Beach Resort in Oton Iloilo

I visited our Holy Gardens Memorial Park Oton last July 26, 20ll.  There was a typhoon raging at that time in Southern Luzon.  Was I glad, we were able to get to Iloilo International Airport without delay or cancellation.  Was the ride rough and turbulent.

On my second and last day at Oton, the former mayor of Oton, Totek Flores, suggested that I see and try to stay at Anhawan beach resort, owned by Mr. Severino Lim of Toyota Shaw and Ortigas.  It has according to him 5 star accommodations.  And so I visited  the resort.  It was nice.  Mr Lim must have invested a lot for the resort.  It is competitive to the resort facilities we  see in Boracay or Bohol. And maybe a lot cheaper too, because there are not too many visitors.  (Mr Lim happened to be there when I visited the facility, possibly to talk marketing into his staff)

The contacts for the resort are:
www.anhawanbeachresortandspa.com

email:anhawanresortandspaFO@gmail.com

I found out though that they are difficult to contact from Manila by phone; their phone is not 24/7. Phones are answered daytime, Phil. time

Google Map of Anhawan Beach Resort:



View Anhawan Beach Resort in a larger map


Some pictures:















"Every generation needs a revolution an ENTREPRENEURIAL REVOLUTION."

No comments:

Post a Comment