Social Icons

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another Entrep Class Tomorrow

I had been advised that I will handle a new  batch of Entrep Students tomorrow, July l8.  They will be Middle Managers MBA students.  Incidentally, the deadline for BP of both standard and Middle Manager students is tomorrow.  I hope that they will submit outstanding business plan.  I have an ongoing entrep class at Clark, and the last session is on Wednesday, July 2l.

For the new entrep class I will do the following:

l.  I will inject the international mindset in teaching entrepreneurship or talk about international business as well.

2.  Mention the l0 graduation outcome as discussed in the faculty conference.

3.  Use the internet/social media in the conduct of the class:
            l.  Minimize use of paper in submission of assignments.  Submit assignments via blog and post at the grade with the post.
            2.  Posting at pages the house rules and most of the syllabus.
            3.  Continue class discussion by having students post comments on controversial items.
            4.  Post the special report at slideshare.(a website)
            In doing this, I will really be making entrep class truly 2lst century entrepreneurship

No comments:

Post a Comment