Social Icons

Monday, July 25, 2011

It was a great Pleasure Meeting You, Thank You

Email  to our entrep guests at Clark:
Messrs. Fred Moreno of Ystilo
Marc Nepomuceno of Camalig Restaurant
Ajay M. Pathak of of Philemexports


Sirs: 

Thank you for honoring my class and our students at Ateneo by coming over and doing your speech.  I know that you are both busy and your time is important.  But your presence and speech will surely inspire and motivate them to be better, and perhaps be the next new great businessman of the 2lst century.  It is time our country move forward through your multiplication of talents and leadership to the next generation.

Thank you once again.  I tried to blog you, but very little because I could not rely on my notes. Perhaps, you could help me add more to the blog.  My blog which you can click at my signature is entitled entrepshare. You may wish to see my biking blog too.

Have a great weekend and more power and success

--
Prof Jorge Saguinsin
+639228730l8l
Prof Jorge Entrep
Angono, Rizal Philippines

Pls see blogs:  EntrepShare 

                       Bikeshare 

                       New ideas

                       Holy Gardens

Just click the link.



                                                    Mr. Fred Moreno of Ystilo, straight guy


                                                   Ajay M Pathak. food exporter to ME

                                   Chairman of Metro Angeles Chamber of Commerce Marc Nepomuceno, owner of
                                   Pambansang Pizza and Historic Camalig Restaurant, Great Food and History
                                   






No comments:

Post a Comment