Social Icons

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Still on Blogging

Blogging fits my current situation.  I love to write and take pictures.  I was a news editor way back in college and editor in chief for two years in high school newspaper.  I studied hard high school journalism.  I also have extensive teaching experience, for which I do not have organized diaries or notes. I find this blogging thing an opportunity to:   l.  log my thoughts, 2. share with others, 3 and may be write a book (there is actually a software that is cheap, that can convert the mini articles of  a blog into a book. (  A poet once said there are three things  a man must do:  l.  bear a son 2.  plant a tree 3.  write a book)

You see instant result of your blog the moment you click the button publish.  You see the result of your effort the moment you see the stats.  It is quite disappointing to learn that despite your best efforts, people, friends, or even those you blog about, seldom bother to see/visit your blog. So for publisher wannabees, blog first before writing a hard copy book.

No comments:

Post a Comment