Social Icons

Friday, July 22, 2011

Gratitude from my Korean Supplier for Cremation Machine

I had a meeting with my supplier from Korea.  I bought from him a cremation machine.  It was state of the art:  high burn, two burners, non polluting, silent, diesel fed and competitively priced.  He offered it to me a competitive price and paid terms.

I met him this afternoon because a competitor, a countrymen, selling through Filipino principal, wants our business.  So I asked him, whether he can be competitive in case I choose him, over the new entrant.

He said yes, he will match the competition because he was grateful that I was his first buyer, I trusted his product and him, and for that he is grateful.

Great.

1 comment:

  1. how much is the machine and your starting capital for this line of business?

    ReplyDelete