Social Icons

Friday, July 22, 2011

Thank you Class Secretaries, and the Class

I take this opportunity to thank the ladies who helped me go through the entrep classes with relative ease.  I said this was leadership development, leadership in action.  They were great assistants, coordinators and communicators.  Thank you Dina for the Middle Managers, Angel for the MBA standard, and Angelica for Regis at Clark.  You were wonderful ladies

Thank you also for the active interest, passion of most of the class members in the subject.  Your interest meant everything. The interaction was great and I suppose it resulted in great learning for everyone.

The most touching moment of the class is when we sing the graduation song, I walk around and shake the hands of everyone.  I know, that would be the last time we will meet again for the class, and I wonder, if I did enough to make this future masters of the universe, learn their  craft,  if I did justice to their money and time. And to my role as a professor and as an entrepreneur.

No comments:

Post a Comment