Social Icons

Friday, July 22, 2011

Great Blessing for my Joint Venture Partner

I just came from a meeting with a joint venture project project for a memorial park, to inform him of the theft of money in our project by our manager and his staff. It was difficult because the amount involved was huge, and the joint venture agreement was clear on money matters, and the person who was involved had a name that suggested he had integrity.  The partner, who hails from a competitive school, a lay minister understood, offered help, and said he even had worse experience.

One thing that I learned though, was the security guards which he head will soon be the new security guard of the university.  Now, I said I will be treated well in that campus.  So I asked for his calling card, just in case I visit that campus and I need a parking space.

No comments:

Post a Comment